There are two great ways for children to learn. The best and easiest method is to have any child visit www.safetyriders.org. The second is by requesting paper learning packets which include an activity page, a certificate and sticker. Please share this site with any mom, dad, teacher or person who works with young children.
PAPER/PACKET TEACHERS EDITION
For teachers or other larger institutions who want to give the program in the traditional "paper" format the EESF can provide you with the materials to do so. Please contact Program Director Alison Whittaker at email@example.com for additional information.
ELEVATORS AND ESCALATOR RULES
1) Watch your step
2) Leave closing doors alone
3) If doors don’t open ring alarm button and wait
4) If there is a fire in the building use stairs
Escalators & Moving Walks
1) Step on and off carefully
2) People only – NO strollers, carts, animals, luggage
3) Hold the handrail
4) Take care of younger children, never leave unattended
5) Do not touch the sides below the handrail
6) Stand facing forward.
Visit www.safetyriders.org by clicking on image above and have any child become a Safe T Rider!